venerdì 18 maggio 2012

Lexie


Mark: I love you. 


Lexie: You don’t have to say it just because I said it. 

Mark: I do. I love you. I’ve always been in love you. I will always be in love with you. 

Lexie: Yeah?

Mark: Yeah. Which is why you have to stay alive. We can get married, and you’re gonna be an amazing surgeon, and we’re gonna have two or three kids. 

Lexie: So Sofia can have siblings. 

Mark: Yeah, a sister and two brothers. 

Lexie: That’s nice. 

Mark: We’re going to be so happy Lex, you and me. We’re going to have the best lives, Lexie, you an me. We’re going to be so happy. So you can’t die, okay? You can’t die. Because we’re supposed to end up together. 


We’re meant to be.

Lexie: Meant to be. 


Mark: I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. 

I’m gonna miss those moments up there and I cried like a baby during this conversation. Grey’s isn’t gonna be the same without Lexie.

This couple had one of the best love stories that has ever been on television. They had their ups and downs but you knew without a doubt they loved each other even when they didn’t want to admit it. Lexie didn’t die alone. A huge part of Mark did and so did this beautiful relationship.

RIP Lexie.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Si prega di non inserire spoiler nei commenti, non piacciono a nessuno.
Chiunque può commentare, non c'è bisogno di essere registrati o di digitare il captcha.
Chi commenta sostiene chi scrive, fatelo in tutti i post che leggete.